If you want to put together a very run heavy offense on a budget, get the below players.
I have placed players in order they should appear on your depth chart. So the number 1 WR should be in the number 1 WR spot, 2 in 2, etc. If you want to sub in guys to get your styles above 90, then go right ahead! Have fun building your team.
QB – Johnny Manziel 84 overall is the top option here for running QBs but he’s 15k, Cam Newton’s 84 is great for the option offense and so is Marcus Mariota’s 76 if you promise me you’ll always slide with your QB and not take a hit. Otherwise get Matt Stafford for pocket passing situations.
HB – 1. Duke Johnson 79 overall – First down runner. OR Charcandrick West 82 overall TOTW has 93 speed with 92 elusiveness, 96 accel and 93 juke and would be a good alternative. OR Karlos Williams 84 overall TOTW if you want more trucking in your back but still great speed.
- Dri Archer 70 overall MF if you can afford it –For outside runs and tosses. If not his base silver does a good job getting out wide.
- Chris Ivory 84 overall TOTW for inside runs and short yardage
- Reggie Bush 77 overall for catching passes out of the backfield
Don’t let Duke get fatigued. Use Archer and Ivory generously.
FB –Patrick DiMarco 81 overall RTTP. After playing the game for a while I’ve come to realize awareness at this position is most important. A TE will suffer an awareness drop when moved to FB. All FBs are expensive but get Patrick DiMarco’s 81 overall RTTP card which has 82 awareness with 83 run block and 80 impact.
WR – You must get 91 Amari Cooper. Either do Journey 2 for him which isn’t too tough or scrape enough coins together. He is a gamechanger. You will get production from him that you won’t get from other players around his price level. He’s the game’s best value right now.
- Amari Cooper 91 overall (replace with Dorial Green-Beckham 83 overall until obtainable. Huge deep threat this DGB is.)
- Michael Floyd 84 overall TOTW
- Keenan Allen 83 overall 95 route running 93 CIT. Great for 3rd downs.
- Tavon Austin 75 overall – 95 speed for drags and beating man coverage with speed. Also should be your kick and punt returner.
1. Craig Stevens 77 overall 85 run block, 84 speed, 90 acceleration.
- Delanie Walker 83 overall 81 run block, 85 speed, 84 acceleration.
- Ladarius Green 83 overall 92 speed, 94 accel. Fast TE to sub in for drags and flats out of split close.
LT 1. Joe Staley. 84 overall. By far and away the best balanced. 92 run block, 88 pass block, 85 awareness
2. King Dunlap 81 overall. 94 run block to sub in at TE when you need extra help on the edge
LG 1. Andrew Norwell 84 overall RTTP. If you pull your guards more on tosses get Clint Boling who has 83 awareness
C 1. Ryan Kalil 84 overall if you don’t plan on passing much at all.
RG 1. Kevin Zeitler 84 overall
RT 1. Lane Johnson 84 overall
2. Derek Newton 80 overall (same reasoning as King Dunlap)
3 thoughts on “Running offense – Best Cheap Budget Golds Players – MUT 16”